Linking MACROs in the CMakeList files

Discussion of compilation configuration and issues

Linking MACROs in the CMakeList files

Postby Khem » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:20 am

Hello,

I'm having trouble compiling the GMAT R2015a files using cmake as it is not recognising MACROs that have been defined in the upper level CMakeLists. I get the following error:

GMAT base setup
-- Use F2C version of MSISE.
CMake Error at base/CMakeLists.txt:534 (_ADDSOURCEGROUPS):
Unknown CMake command "_ADDSOURCEGROUPS".

MACRO _ADDSOURCEGROUPS has been defined in the upper level CMakelist in folder GMAT-R2015a but cannot be accessed in folder base.

Does anyone know how to link MACROs at different levels of CMakeList?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Khem
Khem

Re: Linking MACROs in the CMakeList files

Postby AaronWilliam » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:50 am

The primary line of this code ensures that an adequately high form of CMake is introduced. 2.8.8 is the negligible variant required to set up deal.II, in this way it is protected to utilize this number here.Next, we discover our deal.II establishment with the assistance of the FIND_PACKAGE order. For this situation requiring at any rate form 8.5.0. The HINTS are a rundown of catalogs where the introduce index of deal Uk assignment help II is probably going to be found. To start with, the area perhaps characterized in the CMake variable DEAL_II_DIR is considered. From that point forward, we check whether we are in a subdirectory (first and second level) of the deal.II establishment and generally utilize nature variable DEAL_II_DIR.
AaronWilliam

Postby MaryMaier » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:12 pm

You should consult the technical services if you confront any technical problems. You can get the telephone number from the technical rushmyessay writing service . They will come and resolve the problem.
MaryMaier

Postby CarolineWebb » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:06 am

I was also looking for this information as I also want to know more about how to link MACROs at different levels of CMakeList.

Regards,
Personal Statement Folks - Admission guarantee personal statement help providers in UK.
CarolineWebb

Return to Compiling GMAT