Propagator Warning Halting Script

Post here for assistance in troubleshooting a problem using GMAT

Propagator Warning Halting Script

Postby eriklc » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:49 pm

Hello,

I'm encountering an accuracy setting violation during a propagation segment in a finite burn targeting sequence. I've set 'StopIfAccuracyIsViolated = false' so that now only a warning is produced, however the script still stalls at this point. The mission is not halted, however no further commands are executed. I searched and apparently this was a bug that was resolved http://bugs.gmatcentral.org/browse/GMT-1966
however the problem seems to have resurfaced. Is there anything specific I can do to avoid this issue. Thanks much.

Cheers,
Erik
eriklc

Re: Propagator Warning Halting Script

Postby gilyv » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:17 pm

Warning of the script that propagator gets the errors on the running by the inside that can’t guess from the outside. Anyhow that machine is innate on myassignmenthelp.com review website for information about the warning alerts when something will break inside.
gilyv

Re: Propagator Warning Halting Script

Postby lulega » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:20 am

The view of the topic is calculated for the error free items for the candidates. The nature of the products is best college essay writing services divided for the flow of the challenges for the humans in life.
lulega

Return to Troubleshooting