Testing Pseudo-Rotating Coordinate Systems

Conversations pertaining to the testing of GMAT

Testing Pseudo-Rotating Coordinate Systems

Postby shughes » Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:20 pm

Pseudo-Rotating Coordinate Systems are coordinate systems where the "omega cross r" terms are neglected in the transformations. Physically, this means treating the coordinate system as inertial at any given instant in time. These systems are used in B-plane calculations among others. Obviously, the Psuedo-rotating option only makes sense for rotating coordinate systems. In GMAT, there will be a check box for systems that are allowed to be modeled as psuedo-rotating.

The systems that are allowed to be modeled as pseudo-rotating are:
  • Object Referenced
  • Body-Fixed

To test Object-Referenced axis systems we need to:
  • Test all 48(??) permutations of object reference axes for the following primary/secondary combinations
    • Primary = Earth, Secondary = Spacecraft
    • Primary = Sun, Secondary = Earth-Moon Barycenter
    • Primary = sat1, Secondary = Sat2

To test Body fixed axis systems we need to:
  • Test default celestial bodies
  • Test a user-defined sun-centered body.
  • Test a user defined planet-centered body.
shughes

Re: Testing Pseudo-Rotating Coordinate Systems

Postby Mercuary » Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:30 am

If I am not mistaken, the test scripts are written for the first 5 test types, but we need Recursive Function tests written and Validation tests written. Edwin Is this correct?
We are the leading the world in providing best 642-467 dumps 642-737 - pass-4sure prep solutions. Our incredible offers for network plus practice test questions.
Mercuary

Re: Testing Pseudo-Rotating Coordinate Systems

Postby SebastiaHalloran » Wed May 09, 2018 6:01 am

I am also read this orating system in my physics book and same like this question is also ask in exams. I am got first position in best assignment service insinuate so and my physics is too good so if anyone asking me something about physics then sure I am available.
SebastiaHalloran

Return to Testing